Creative Workshops is a LEPS P&C initiative that offers an extensive program of before and after school classes that cater to students from years K-6.
There are creative, sports, lifestyle, music & drama, and technology courses to choose from. Our classes are facilitated by highly experienced tutors who have been selected based on merit. They ensure that your children learn, whilst having fun!
Even better, all profits from Creative Workshops contributes to the school to provide better facilities for our children.
Term 4 2022
For bookings go to https://www.trybooking.com/CCQZC
Bookings open Sunday 18 September 2022 8PM
- All classes are pending class numbers. ALWAYS check this website for updates including class cancellation before sending your child to a workshop. This is particularly important during the free trial week.
- Classroom locations are shown in the Timetable below
- We have an extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions worth checking out if you have any questions Creative Workshops FAQ
- Any booking enquiries, please email email@example.com
- Any course related enquiries, please contact the service provider directly (contact list is at the bottom of this page)
- *Public speaking for years 3 to 6 have been moved to Thursday afternoon, apologies for the inconvenience.