LEPS Canteen has teamed up with School24, an online ordering provider, to offer school families an easy and convenient way to order lunches.
Getting started is quick, easy and secure. All you need to do is:
- Set up an online account by visiting School24
- Use the code 25157963 to register
- Set up your children and the class they belong to
- Top up your account with any amount using cash, your credit card or PayPal account (small charges apply for credit card and PayPal)
- You are now ready to place your orders
Online Ordering Rules
- Orders can be taken online at any time and for any number of days into the future.
- Online ordering closes at 9.00am sharp on the day that the order is for.
Information on your School24 account
- Your account will show how much credit you have left.
- When you run out, simply top up your account online with any amount.
- The funds remain in your account until used (even over Christmas holidays).
- Refunds will be given for unused funds only in exceptional circumstances such as leaving the school or long term illness (as the refund process is a manual cheque based process).
- You can top up with cash or by credit card or PayPal:
- a 2.4% fee will be charged per top up for PayPal fees, plus a $2 admin fee.
- cash top ups are free of charge.
- Funds collected by Schools24 are transferred to the LEPS P&C Canteen account on a monthly basis (hence the admin fee).
If you have any questions please contact the canteen on 9415-6236, between 9am – 1.30pm on school days.